- Ms W supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr H supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr B supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr R supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr H supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr S supported us with 2 tickets
4d 23h 57m
13 August 2022
- Winner! Ms T (WORKSOP) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr S (WORKSOP) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (WORKSOP) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms W (SHEFFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr R (NOTTINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms P (ALFRETON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms H (CHESTERFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
My name is Joe Mason and I am the "Project Leader" for the Louise Smalley Challenge Walk which provides a much loved and valued service for the community.
The Louise Smalley Walk is an annual sponsored challenge walk, 40 miles in length. We hold the walk to help raise money for local charities and good causes. We are based in Whitwell, North East Derbyshire.
We at the LSW are very keen that people wishing to take part/support our endeavors should be confident that we operate in an ethical manner. We have strict procedures around important matters (ie: Recipient selection) which can be accessed via our website (louisesmalleywalk.com) and we are happy to field any questions you may have and welcome any conversation. You can contact us either by e-mail from the website ….or….give me a call on 01909 722909
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our event!
So please support us by entering the Lottery TODAY.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mr Joseph Mason
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Bolsover District.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!